Waltz remix Waltz remix

Tell me you're playing...

Damn nice job! Love how you loosely integrated Chopin into hiphop... I'm not too crazy about the repetitive noise like a large metal door closing shut though, but keep it up :)

oh and the title of my review, ''tell me you're playing'', is because I really appreciate when instrumental samples and hooks are actually played by real people on real instruments if you know what i mean... not a fan of artificial sound :)

Whack MC's Whack MC's

there's irony in the very existence of this piece

if at least you had writing and rapping skills, this piece might pass as simply arrogant.

now it's just plain annoying.

jerseyendless responds:

whateva mang, your shit aint any better than ours, so you aint puttin me down.

Simply, i love you Simply, i love you

melodic and expressive

the AKAI drum loops i find are too present in the song and, unavoidably, are just drum loops!

I for one am a fan of live recording as opposed to digital filling... the guitar was great!

Please review some of my stuff!

No1r responds:

Hello ghetto-biba! Thanks for checking out my music and for critics about drums..
i often choose to use drum loops because they sounds a lot much "live" (well, they are) than sequenced.
Where i need, i use the "Fruity Slicer" plug-in so i can split the loop into a lot of parts and play them separately (adding more snares, cymbals etc..)!
So i would say i'm in between a live recorder and a digital filler ;)
I'll check your stuff, cheers.

Paroxym- Body Movin Remix Paroxym- Body Movin Remix

Nice job

Wow... your instrumental grooves way more that the Beastie Boys'!

And just that's saying alot :)

I Rule (Hyrule) I Rule (Hyrule)

Lemon Demon & K-OS? Tom Green & The Roots?

Your mix of a great beat, a reflective voice and preteen gag lyrics leaves me questioning.

Questions like, will you make more?

Keep it up!

Reroomed responds:

Intriguing.. no.. Shameless.. well.. hmm.. Pedophilias!

Well, that's weird.

This is Brad again DUH! I'm tryna hit all these comments tonight, as it seems my counterpart (Keith) is sleeping behind the wheel, so forgive me for the lack of foundation..

I'm glad you took time to hear this constructive mess, for it was quite an honor to provide the world with such apt bullshit..

And hell fuckin yeah we're making more.

Brad
Reroomed

Beethoven Pimped Out! Beethoven Pimped Out!

two schools of thought

According to the other reviews, you either made another flashy ringtone or killed a classic.

I'll say: you did both.

So I'm rating you all 5's. Average of 10 and 0.

No city Blues No city Blues

yeah.

chill.

Little Rhapsody in Blue Little Rhapsody in Blue

Not the right tools

You asked me to review your music, so here I am... this first take on rhapsody in blue left me feeling kind of, well, blue.

I don't think a small electric keyboard can even come close to providing an expressive enough voice for such a piece. (from what you had explained in an answer to a review).

The odd syncopation and rymthlessness didn't help either. I'm sure you could make something better.

Ghetto Ninja Theme Ghetto Ninja Theme

Rocks!

Thats rocks, but theres one thing... that little sound that sounds like a woodpecker on speed: take it out. Or replace it with a hi-hat or something.
Nice!

K-Tipsy responds:

Thank you much for your review, I did what you asked and I agree, it is better.
Check it out if you want, I'm not forcing you, but I'd appreciate any further comments or quarries you gots fur mich.
Peace out, war in

If I Could Live Again (Fixed) If I Could Live Again (Fixed)

LOL!

We've got a tear-jerker here! The heartbeat is just a really nice touch. Perfect, in a melancholic soft emo-ish kind of way :P

MilkMan-Dan responds:

I'm not emo.... am I?... oh god I'm emo. That's so depressing... well.. time to go hurt myself. Thanks mate :).