The Square Ethics The Square Ethics

Amazing!

Smooth, humor not pushed, actual plot, simple and effective animation... I loved it!

''What did you just call me?''

Keep the projects coming!

Star Day 2007: Sinitron Star Day 2007: Sinitron

What's the name of the menu song?

It's the same song as in Grindhouse's intermissions... what is it??

Sinitron responds:

It's something I got off the Kill Bill soundtrack, I forgot what the exact title is.

-LineSquareDot- -LineSquareDot-

If I could give 11...

Simply put, one of the best flashes I have ever seen.

Clean, synchronized, minimalist, varying, fresh, trippy...

Nearly a religious experience :P

Please check out my music in the audio portal! Even though it is not exactly the same style, I would be honored for you to make flash animations with any of my songs. Feel free to review also :)

Bravo again!

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

beautiful

lags on slower computers, on the first night you get the chainsaw when you switch weapons between the chainsaw and whatever you have, the chainsaw sound effect keeps going, make a really exhaustive end animation and bonuses.
That's all I found.
Wonderful game. I loved it.

Finding (N)emo Finding (N)emo

presque fini

arno, je t'ai donné plus de review que n'importe qui d'autre, fak la c juste pour te dire: t'aurais pu fix up look sharp les bugs avant dle mettre sur ng! mais on s'en fou, yé accepté. YÉÉ! good job.

W(r)ong Side of the Track W(r)ong Side of the Track

Game game game

MED UR NAME ISNT PAUL
I liked the game:) (My comments are as deep as the game is.)

Waltz remix Waltz remix

Tell me you're playing...

Damn nice job! Love how you loosely integrated Chopin into hiphop... I'm not too crazy about the repetitive noise like a large metal door closing shut though, but keep it up :)

oh and the title of my review, ''tell me you're playing'', is because I really appreciate when instrumental samples and hooks are actually played by real people on real instruments if you know what i mean... not a fan of artificial sound :)

Whack MC's Whack MC's

there's irony in the very existence of this piece

if at least you had writing and rapping skills, this piece might pass as simply arrogant.

now it's just plain annoying.

jerseyendless responds:

whateva mang, your shit aint any better than ours, so you aint puttin me down.

Simply, i love you Simply, i love you

melodic and expressive

the AKAI drum loops i find are too present in the song and, unavoidably, are just drum loops!

I for one am a fan of live recording as opposed to digital filling... the guitar was great!

Please review some of my stuff!

No1r responds:

Hello ghetto-biba! Thanks for checking out my music and for critics about drums..
i often choose to use drum loops because they sounds a lot much "live" (well, they are) than sequenced.
Where i need, i use the "Fruity Slicer" plug-in so i can split the loop into a lot of parts and play them separately (adding more snares, cymbals etc..)!
So i would say i'm in between a live recorder and a digital filler ;)
I'll check your stuff, cheers.